Windows Active Directory Specialist
ConSol Partners’ client is a global system integrator looking for a Windows Active Directory Specialist to work on a 3 month extendable contract in Luxembourg Please see below for more information:
Job title: Windows Active Directory Specialist
Length: 3 month contract (long Term contract extension)
Languages: English fluent
- You have a good knowledge about Windows Server OS (versions 2008/2012).
- You understand the LDAP protocol and know the ins and outs of
- You have a profound technical knowledge in the area of Windows Security and in the products used to implement and/or enforce security policies.
- You understand the specific terminology used in the active directory world (forest/domains/trusts) and common security (users/groups/acls/tokens)
- You have at least 3 years ICT experience in a big enterprise and have a knowledge of networking components (proxy servers, firewalls, virtual private networking, domain name services…) and of the IP
- You know how to develop PowerShell scripts and/or vbscript.
- You have knowledge of and experience with security aspects like encryption, certificates, Kerberos and other authentication
- You are in charge of installations, updates and migrations of the infrastructure used for AD.
- You are able to give the end-to-end support and are accountable for the infrastructure part.
- You are responsible that the implemented architecture is meeting the services and services levels requested by our client’s
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
The expansion of network COMMUNICATIONS empowers the next generation of online CLOUD technology which inspires and enables the evolution of DIGITAL content.