Threat Intelligence Specialist
ConSol Partners’ client is a major financial service provider currently going through a huge and exciting digital transformation project. They are currently searching for a Threat Intelligence Specialist to join their team on a contract basis.
Job title: Threat Intelligence Specialist
Contract Length: 6 Months Minimum
As the Threat Intelligence Specialist for ConSol Partners’ client, you will be looking after the validation of e-mail sending parties and investigating spoofings, as well matching and sightings of malware and threats.
The successful candidate will be competent in at least two of the following skill sets:
Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance
- E-mail authentication
- Maintenance of SPF and DKIM Records – includes implementation, addition and life-cycle management
- Knowledge about nginx, postgres , ELK stack , redis , neo4j
- Knowledge about Python , Linux Shell Scripting
- Trouble shooting issues with components
- JIRA Maintenance
- Creating and maintaining Connectors – JIRA/Service Now , QRadar, etc
- Troubleshooting – memory and performance management and tuning
We are interviewing for this role immediately. Please click the link below to find out more information and apply for the role.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.