Test Manager – Munich, Germany – ISTQB
Munich Germany | Consultant: Taran Nagra
ConSol Partners’ client are a global giant within the travel and automotive industry. They are looking for a number of German speaking Test managers to join an existing team for an elusive project in the Munich area.
ConSol Partners’ client are currently looking for multiple Test Managers to join their dynamic and creative teams for a project, on a long term 12+ month contract. The Test Managers will take charge of various teams and be responsible for test strategy, implementation of test plans and providing effort estimates. On a day to day basis, formulate and implement test strategy covering functional, integration, regression and security testing.
- 8 – 10 + years in Test Lead or Test Manager positions.
- Fluent in (Written and Verbal)
- Functionally strong in Automotive/Aerospace domain.
- Certified ISTQB Advance level Test Manager.
- (HP Application Lifecycle Management)
- Understanding of different Test automation frameworks.
- Effectively handle the Defect Management. (Defect Triage Meetings, Defect Prevention meetings, Defect Status Reports)
- Effectively handle Change Requests.
- Expert Level of test methodologies.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
The expansion of network COMMUNICATIONS empowers the next generation of online CLOUD technology which inspires and enables the evolution of DIGITAL content.