ConSol Partners client is a global information technology company who are looking for a German speaking Test Consultant to join the team to work on a ITSM Development – Testing and Quality Management Project. The project will be based in Munich, Germany. This a very rewarding roll which will add to your existing impressive set of skills and experience.
As a Test Consultant at ConSol Partners client, you will be able to work both solely and as a team, You will have a passion for technology.
Your daily tasks will include the following:
- Coordinate and conduct User Acceptance Tests (UAT) with Product Owners, Business Owners, Users, Scrum Master and the development team
- Development of Test Cases for different testing scenarios (Functional Tests, Regression Tests, User Acceptance Tests)
- Create testing reports and present them to the customer
- Track and coordinate defects within Service Now as defect tracking tool
- Continuously improve the testing process
- Identify possibilities to automate the testing
- Automation of tests
- Identify, define and develop quality management practices within the project
- Coordinate the quality management and ensure that quality management practices are implemented and followed
- Identify and define testing and quality management KPI
- Participate in Sprint Review meetings and coordinate the acceptance of user stories during the meeting
- Participate as a team member in Scrum Meetings
Work experience of 5+ years in the field of testing
- Experience in management and coordination of testing within a development team
- Experience in creating test cases
- Deep knowledge and understanding of test management and testing practices
- Deep knowledge and understanding of HP ALM as central test tool
- Create test plans and Test labs
- Knowledge and experiences in defect tracking
- Automation of tests using Jenkins and different test frameworks and tools
- Knowledge and understanding of SOAP UI and API Testing
- Experience in Quality Management Practices
- Experience in agile development using Scrum is a plus
- Working independently in the field of test management
- Customer focus and good customer communication skills
Location: Munich, Germany
Contract Length: 5 Months + Extension
Day Rate: Very Attractive
We are interviewing for this role immediately. Please click the link below to find out more information and apply for the role.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.