Technical Support Engineer
ConSol Partners are currently working in conjunction with an industry leading, multi-billion dollar turnover Cloud Services provider. We are looking to speak with experienced Technical Support Engineers who have a strong background in web and internet technologies and protocols
Your position will be responsible for resolving highly technical and complex issues for customers. This position will be critical in maintaining the trust of our customers/clients and you will be working directly with the customers technical operations teams in defining issues, resolving them or leading a cross-functional team to drive resolutions.
Experience will include:
- 3+ years in engineering, systems administration, technical support or consulting
- Fluent French and English speaker
- In depth experience and knowledge with HTTP, DNS, network routing, common network protocols (TCP/IP) and tools (ping, traceroute)
- Must be able to resolve complex, highly technical issues and be able to “think-out-of-the-box”, and propose Solutions for customers
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and commitments
- Strong team players who enjoy working in a fast paced team atmosphere
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.