Technical Project Manager
ConSol Partners’ Client
ConSol Partners are currently working in conjunction with an industry leading, multi-billion dollar turnover Cloud and Security Solutions provider. We are looking to speak with experienced Technical Project Managers who have a strong background in web and internet technologies and protocols
The Technical Project Manager’s Responsibilities Include
- To be the main point of contact where you can work independently when required to deliver the required solutions. Some responsibilities will include managing customer’s expectations, documentation and architecture.
- Collaborate with both the technical teams and clients in achieving the appropriate test trials. You’ll be required to define the correct technical solutions and proposals to meet deadlines for successful integration.
- Take ownership in managing budgets, time frames, proposals and SOW’s to help customer integration’s meet business expectations.
- Work with cross functional teams including sales, product management and technical teams to help collaborate with customers in resolving any issues.
- Whilst working on trials and integration’s, identify potential enhancements to help the sales and production team to increase additional sales.
The Desired Skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a customer facing role
- Must have experience in internet protocols – DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP etc
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering projects
- Must be fluent Dutch speaking
- Security experience such as DDOS, WAF, Network security etc is desired but not essential
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.