Technical Account Manager – Professional Services
Technical Account Manager – Technical Consultant, Customer Success Manager, Professional Services Consultant
ConSol Partner’s client is a leading Big Data analytics vendor who provides platforms and applications to companies across multiple verticals. They are looking to hire a Technical Account Manager to join the growing team in the UK. They are a world leader in intelligent workload management software. Hundreds on customers across the globe rely on the company to provide valuable insight into their data and data democratization for all end users.
As a Technical Account Manager some of the responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for existing customers to provide technical leadership and oversight.
- Providing consultative reviews of architecture, process and implementation of solutions.
- Managing escalations and upgrade planning.
- Expanding accounts where possible by up selling and cross selling.
- Gathering and maintaining information on existing clients’ infrastructure.
- Maintaining relationships and customer training.
To be considered for the role of a Technical Account Manager a candidate should exhibit the following qualifications:
- Strong background in customer facing positions such as professional services or field technical support.
- Strong experience working within Linux or Unix.
- Solid grasp of HTML, HTTP and XML.
- Preferably 1 year of hands on experience with Hadoop or Big Data technologies.
ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract technology recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups in the technology domains of Communications, Cloud and Digital. Listed for the last three consecutive years by The Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For, twice in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track Top 50 fastest growing UK companies list and named as the 2015 Best Staffing Firm to Work For by Staffing Industry Analysts, ConSol Partners has worked successfully on assignments in 55 different countries.