Solutions Engineer (Media) – Global Cloud Organisation
Solutions Engineer (Media) – Global Cloud Organisation – Munich
ConSol Partners’ client is one of the world’s leading cloud services organisations with an array of FTSE100 clients. After huge success from their original portfolio they have developed several new lines within the business – web division. With a host of new products it is a great time to join the organisation with a great reputation and on the back of year-on-year success. The company is well known to have a fantastic working environment with regular promotion encouraged.
As a solutions engineer you will have a proven track record of understanding business requirements, defining solutions and meeting technical requirements. You will be expected to maintain relationships with key customers lead technical sales activities and be subject matter expert in your field.
Some key responsibilities but not limited to:
- Driving revenue and creating sales opportunities by managing the pre-sales technical processes.
- Design solutions for customer’s business requirements the company you portfolio.
- Liaise with direct sales teams and product managers to keep customers well informed of the solutions on offer.
- Well versed with Respond to Request For Proposals (RFPs) and Request For Information (RFI)
- Marinating excellent customer satisfaction by understanding and over-delivering against Customer expectations
- Actively participate in development and delivery of regional marketing plan, including conferences, customer and channel partner events, whitepapers and blog posts, contributions to news articles and press releases
- Ability to travel, both domestically and internationally 40%+ of the time
- Minimum 2 years of relevant presales or customer facing enviornment with complex solutions
- A strong understanding of Internet technologies is a must (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, etc.)
- Proven ability to work with external customers and key stakeholders at enterprise level
- An excellent communicator able to provide effective demonstrations to key technical and business stakeholders.
- Experience with media solutions is a big bonus – CDN/OTT/VOD/IPTV
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience in one or more web development technologies – Python, PHP, C/C++, Ruby, C# or Java
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital. The expansion of network COMMUNICATIONS empowers the next generation of online CLOUD technology which inspires and enables the evolution of DIGITAL content.
Listed for the last three consecutive years by the “Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For”, twice in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track Top 50 fastest growing UK companies list and named as the 2015 Best Staffing Firm to Work For by Staffing Industry Analysts, ConSol Partners has worked successfully on assignments in 55 different countries.
Contact: / +44 203 207 7974 /