Solutions Architect – NoSQL – Apache Cassandra
Remote – with travel
ConSol Partners’ client is a pre-IPO vendor specialising in providing data management for cloud applications. With the power of their in-house platform they are able to accelerate the distribution of data across data centres and the cloud.
As a global company they accommodate to leading customers across most verticals, such as finance, retail, travel and media.
- Provide excellent tailored architecture to exceed service level agreements
- Assist customers on selecting on-premise hardware or cloud types best suited to needs
- Design data models which are practical, efficient and scalable
- Work closely with the sales team when in the process of a purchase or expansion
- Develop, document and follow best practice whilst mentoring technical staff and customers
- As a post-sales delivery, work closely with the pre-sales and development team
- Minimum 10 years commercial experience in software development or technical field
- Solid architecture experience with complex enterprise software in a key domain/vertical
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of working with Apache Cassandra in addition to one other NoSQL database
- Proficient in Linux OS with good understanding of networking, hardware and virtualisation systems
- Fluent verbal and communication English skills with an ability to liaise with technical and business stakeholders
- Expect to travel to client site up to 50% of the time
Nice to have
- An interest in working with Analytics/Big Data technologies i.e. Spark
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with
headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.