SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER (NSX)- RATINGEN/DUSSELDORF-6 MONTHS +
ConSol Partners client is worldwide leader in networking who are seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join the team in Ratingen/Dusseldorf. The Senior Network Engineer will be working on a contract basis which holds great potential add value to your already strong skill set and experience.
Job title: Senior Network Engineer
Contract Length: 6 Months Minimum
Being a part of the team you’ll be the Senior Network Engineer who sets an example to the rest of the team. Below you will find tasks which you will carry out at ConSol Partners clients site:
- Implement optimisation projects, as well as design changes other projects proposed by Vodafone
- Field level support during reactive actions performed as part of incident management
- Field level support during any emergency conditions and service outages
- Assist with LLD (low level design) development and LLD implementation
- Develop and maintain NW documentation
- Provide assistance for analysing proposed changes and reviewing associated risk
Skill and experience required:
- NSX/Virtualisation Skills mandatory
- Good understanding of the IP technologies, protocols and network topology
- Good understanding of the Network operations processes & Functions
- 5+ years of experience in IP Core Network Operations with service provider
- Good understanding of IP network elements & protocols
- Fluent English. German is a big plus.
- Familiar with Cisco routers, Switches, DNS, AAA, Firewalls, DHCP, Cisco Nexus (9K/7K/5K), Cisco 6500 series, Cisco 3750 series, Cisco ACE, Cisco ASA, Checkpoint Firewall, Juniper Firewall, Alteon Load Balancer and F5 Load Balancers.
We are interviewing for this role immediately. Please click the link below to find out more information and apply for the role.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.