Scrum Master – Project Manager
ConSol Partners’ client is a global system integrator looking for a Scrum Master to work on a 6 – 12 month extendable contract in Luxembourg. Please see below for more information:
Job title: Scrum Master
Length: 6 – 12 month contract (Long Term project)
Languages: Fluent in English & French is an asset
We are looking for a Scrum Master to switch from a traditional method to agile method.
- 2 – 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- 6+ years of Project management experience
- Develop integrated baseline project plans applying estimating models, identify resources and skills required, document estimating assumptions, refine plans and manage performance against them
- Recommend best solutions based on understanding of business issues
- Provide task-based schedule and cost forecasts and assist in assessing risk-based provisions
- Capture and track program metrics and perform analysis
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk
If you are interested in the available position please send your updated CV or contact D: +44 (0) 0203 – 207 – 7731
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.