Sales Executive/Account Manager
Job title – Account Executive/Manager
Location – Germany/UK
ConSol Partners’ client is one of the fastest growing pre-IPO SaaS vendors in the world currently experiencing a massive round of hiring. As a Senior Sales Executive covering Germany the earning potential with the role is huge, particularly in the first year as the dedicated resource team have already uncovered thousands of potential sales. They have cultivated a real start up atmosphere in their London office and are looking for true hunters to bring on new business in a high-growth market. They recently received a multi-million dollar investment in their Series C funding through some of the United States’ largest Venture Capital companies and are using that to fund their European expansion.
As a Sales Executive, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Hunting and on boarding new logos across EMEA, focussing on targeting clients within specific territories.
- Mapping the market within the region, identifying the key players and maintaining visibility on all significant business opportunities in the territory.
- Defining sales strategies and proposals whilst collaborating with other team members across EMEA.
- Managing and documenting the sales pipeline to ensure targets are met and exceeded.
The required skills of Sales Executive include:
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience selling SaaS technologies
- History of overachieving sales targets
- Any additional European languages are a bonus (French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Flemish)
- A hunter mentality and be happy to lead from the front
- Happy to travel up to 50% of the time
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.