Sales Engineer – Solutions Architect, Pre Sales
ConSol Partners’ client is one of the fastest growing pre-IPO SaaS vendors globally, operating within in. They have cultivated and achieved a real start up atmosphere in their London office and is looking for dynamic salespeople to bring on new business in a very high-growth market. They have recently received a multi-million dollar investment of funding through some of the largest Venture Capital companies and is using that to fund their European expansion.
As a Sales Engineer, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Become a subject matter expert in ConSol Partners clients’ solutions
- Prepare sales presentations and product demonstrations for both technical, business and executive management audiences
- Prepare materials and lead Solution Workshops and gather requirements as part of the sales process
- Respond to Customer Request for Proposals and Information (RFP/RFI)
The required skills of a Sales Engineer include:
- 5+ years’ experience in related discipline (pre-sales consulting for Enterprise software, or Life Sciences supply chain position)
- Strong written communication and presentation skills up to CxO level
- Strong aptitude for explaining and applying advance technologies
- Fluent in German
- Travel 30%-50%.
ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract technology recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups in the technology domains of Communications, Cloud and Digital. ConSol Partners have been listed for the last three consecutive years by The Sunday Times Best Companies to Work for and twice in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track Top 50 fastest growing UK companies.