Sales Account Manager
Position: Sales Account Manager
Salary: Competitive, Dependant on experience
ConSol partners’ client is one of the largest privately held Big Data and Analytics vendors globally with offices all over the world offering solutions in Business Intelligence and Analytics, as well as multiple Data solutions. They are currently looking to on board a Sales Account Manager for their Paris office.
As an Account Manager you will sell solution around our clients products and services to large accounts. Your focus will be primarily new business (60-70%), but still have a responsibility over existing customer relationships (30-40%).
- Achieve consistency in hitting agreed targets for the sales or our clients Software and Services, with the primary focus being on the sale of software licenses to new name accounts
- Develop and thrive within the assigned territory
- Develop and maintain a high level pipeline of prospects
- Create and execute individual account plans or specific sales situation analysis for all top-end customers or prospects
- Develop customers to reference site level in conjunction with the Professional Services team
- Comply to Our clients selling approach with regards to non-standard contracts, pricing, sales methodology, software ordering and forecasting
Skills, Ability And Experience
- No less than 3 years’ sales experience small to large sized companies in a variety of market verticals
- A proven track record in selling software solutions to corporations
- A strong “hunter” with the ability to prospect, qualify and close new business
- Wide range of knowledge in sales techniques and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in French and English is essential. Fluency in any other European language would be beneficial
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.