Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager – Big Data, BI, Data Integration, Sales, Executive, Paris based
ConSol partners’ client is a well-established privately held US Big Data Vendor that are looking to expand their Sales team in France. With a blend of existing clients and new business this person will have a solid platform to be successful.
As a Sales Account Manager, you will sell solution around our client’s products and services to enterprise accounts. Your focus will be primarily new business, but still have a responsibility over existing customer relationships.
- Achieve consistency in hitting agreed targets for the sales or our clients Software and Services, with the primary focus being on the sale of software licenses to new name accounts
- Develop and thrive within the assigned territory
- Develop and maintain a high-level pipeline of prospects
- Create and execute individual account plans or specific sales situation analysis for all top-end customers or prospects
- Develop customers to reference site level in conjunction with the Professional Services team
- Comply to Our clients selling approach with regards to non-standard contracts, pricing, sales methodology, software ordering and forecasting
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience to large sized companies in a variety of market verticals
- Ideally experience of selling BI, Data Analytics, Data Quality or Data Management solutions
- A proven track record in selling software solutions to corporations
- A strong “hunter” with the ability to prospect, qualify and close new business
- Wide range of knowledge in sales techniques and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in French and English is essential.