Project Manager / Development Engineer
Development Engineer / Project Manager
Contract length: 12 month contract with likely extension
ConSol Partners are currently working closely with a leading client in the Aerospace industry who require a Development Engineer / Project Manager to join the team on a contract basis. This requirment is urgent, so if of interest or suitable, please get in touch as soon as possible.
In order to be considered for this role you must have good knowledge of English and French languages.
Supplier Development Engineer /Project Manager
- Shall possess a Degree / Postgraduate in Mechanical Engineering/Production.
- 10+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment with Aerospace is preferable. Airbus experience in Plus
- Sound knowledge on for implementation across organization and familiarity with APQP and PPAP system.
- Good knowledge on Process potential and Process capability – Cp/Cpk
- Shall have the capability to interpret engineering, drawings, digital product definitions, specification, purchase orders, tooling, and other data deemed necessary in order to manufacture quality parts.
- Must be able to interpret dimensional tolerances/ functional requirements/CTQs/ Quality plan
- Based on the Engineering information, shall be able to identify the manufacturing process for detail parts, assembly and Sub assembly.
- Must have understanding of Materials like Aluminium/ Titanium/ Composites/ Alternatives material identifications/ Treatments
- Shall have basic knowledge of measuring instruments used for dimensional inspection of fabricated parts.
- Shall be familiar with Quality system that is applicable to a Manufacturing organization / Quality Upliftment/ Adaptation to QC tools. Shall be able to do Root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Documentation control processes, planning and implementation.
- Shall be familiar with vendor identification process / soft benchmarking / supplier Assessment Criteria and ratings / vendor audit and qualification procedure.
- Shall be familiar with purchase procedure, tendering process, vendor short listing and evaluation procedure to get the best value for the company.
- Shall be familiar with the process involved with Transfer of Work packages.
- Dual language communication – English and local language
- Ability to independently handle Negotiation and Commercials finalization
- A strong understanding of standards and specifications for fabrication, outside processing, ABC analysis/ Packaging and forwarding/ Logistics / shipping and/or transporting of materials.
- Knowledge on In bound and out bound logistics of SCM
- Shall be familiar with Incoterms – Ex works / CIF and FOB or any other mode of operation / EXIM policies, and customs procedures.
- Effectively manage activities involved to meet the delivery commitments with the attention to detail and to identify milestones.
- Maintaining necessary documentation and data to ensure customer quality requirements.
- Broad-based management skills, with strong planning, communication, and decision-making ability to successfully direct concurrent projects.
Interviews are likely to be taking place from the 19/05/2017 so if of interest please contact Billy Precup at ConSol Partners on 02081502582, or drop me an email at with your most up-to-date CV and cover letter elaborating your experiences relevant to the job description.
We are a leading consultancy for expansion in the Mechanical Design market. We work in collaboration with growing organisations on exclusive assignments to find them the best talent in the industry.
ConSol Partners focus only in this niche market so can offer unrivalled sector knowledge, key insight into companies hiring and professional delivery to manager your job search from start to finish.