Project Manager / Architect
ConSol Partners’ client is a global system integrator looking for a Project Manager / Architect to work on a 3 months renewable Contract contract in Luxembourg. Please see below for more information:
Job title: Project Manager / Architect
Length: 3 months renewable Contract
Languages: Fluent in English
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience with management of IT infrastructure projects or
- Initiatives as a Project Manager, a Technical Team Leader, line Manager or equivalent function. Minimal 2 to 3 years of experience with delivery of mid to large size IT infrastructure projects of medium to high complexity.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Good technical knowledge of various IT domains such as Windows, Unix, Linux,
- Mainframe, Middleware, Storage, Telecom, Security, etc.
- Strong client- and service-oriented mindset.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management practices and methodologies (e.g. PMBOK or
- Prince2), planning tools, etc. with relevant certificates and accreditations (or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience).
- Understands the objectives related to the project from a cost, schedule, technical and quality perspective. Individual is able to make project trade-offs in complex sand / or politically sensitive situations.
- Excellent proven soft skills (team building, motivation, communication, influencing, negotiation, trust building, conflict management, coaching, leadership, decision-making, etc).
If you are interested in the available position please send your updated CV or contact D: +44 (0) 0203 – 207 – 7731
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.