Professional Services Consultant/ Technical Consultant
ConSol Partners’ client is one of the fastest growing pre-IPO SaaS vendors globally, operating within in the Life Sciences Cloud and Pharmaceutical industries. ConSol Partners’ client is responsible for creating the largest SaaS based network, delivering official medicines and vaccines throughout the pharmaceutical supply chain. ConSol Partners’ client has cultivated and achieved a real start up atmosphere in their London office and is looking for dynamic salespeople to bring on new business in a very high-growth market. ConSol Partners’ client recently received a multi-million dollar investment in their Series C funding through some of the United States’ largest Venture Capital companies and is using that to fund their European expansion.
As a Professional Services Consultant/ Technical Consultant, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Configure customer environments.
- Act as level 1 support for customer’s users.
- Monitor the customer’s Info Exchange and perform troubleshooting activities.
- Maintain customer’s custom Excel based serialization database (will be trained by customer).
- Provide subject matter expertise on data interfaces.
- Provide subject matter expertise on how global government regulations impact business configurations.
The required skills of a Professional Services Consultant/ Technical Consultant include:
- BS/BA technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read, parse and manipulate various technical formats such as XML, EDI and CSV.
- Working knowledge of B2B technologies such as AS2, SFTP and Web Services.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in customer-facing roles, preferably within technology organizations.
- Working knowledge of UNIX or Java.
- Fluent German/English.
ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract technology recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups in the technology domains of Communications, Cloud and Digital. ConSol Partners have been listed for the last three consecutive years by The Sunday Times Best Companies to Work for and twice in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track Top 50 fastest growing UK companies.