Principle Product Engineer (Semiconductor/Automotive)
Principle Product Engineer
Job Type: 6-12+ month contract
ConSol Partner’s client is a leading technology company who are developing cutting edge products ranging from the medical to the automotive industry.
ConSol Partner’s client are developing a new automotive based project in partnership with a major automotive company.
- As Principal Product Engineer you will lead sub-project teams and manage external parties
- Plan and track own planning and align with the overall project planning.
- You have the technical depth & communication skills to lead discussions with technical experts and leaders from other disciplines (IC architects, quality, process, package, etc) to influence the project direction and decisions
- Are a clear competence leader with an active and effective external orientation, using their skills to also keep competencies of others up-to-date. Trains larger parts of the organization and is able to adapt the message to all disciplines
- Flags problems in a project, within and outside their expertise. Has skills to effectively bring about the necessary change in the project. Makes process interventions in teams, e.g. on communication (skilled in human dynamics) – clear leader
- Has clear vision on the expertise in the department and has a broad view on how this relates to other departments.
- MsC in Electrical Engineering or similar
- IC Development, Test & Product Engineering, IC Manufacturing Engineering and/or Semiconductor Quality Engineering
- Ability to take the lead in a project
- Good communication and reporting skills in English
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in semiconductor industry
- Experience in IC Development, Test & Product Engineering, IC Manufacturing Engineering and/or Semiconductor Quality Engineering;
- Experience in the automotive field
- Project Management skills
- Recommended skill sets: Engineering Management, Product Engineering, FMEA, Yield Engineering, Green/Black Belt/8D project experience, Diffusion process knowledge (HV CMOS processes), Non-Volatile Memory knowledge
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.