ConSol Partners’ client is rapidly changing the TV broadcasting industry as we now know it. Using their state of the art cloud based broadcast service to manage advertising solutions for clients throughout the globe. The client is seeking a Pre-Sales engineer to work alongside the London based sales team, focusing on the full cycle implementation process also providing technical support and product knowledge, responding to RFP’s whilst building customer relations.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Responding to RFP’s developing technical and commercial proposals.
- Set up demonstration of infrastructure to prospective customers.
- Preparing training material and integration guides.
- Work extensively on site proving support/integration to customers.
- Willing to travel extensively.
The required skills of a Pre-Sales Engineer include:
- Must have knowledge of OTT and VOD services and have a digital media background especially in audio/video.
- 5-10 years customer facing Pre-Sales Engineer experience.
- 2-5 years software development experience.
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work at a high paced environment performing well under pressure.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.