Network Security Support Engineer / Namur, Belgium / 6 Months
Network Security Support Engineer / Namur, Belgium / 6 Months (Expected 1+ Year Project)
ConSol Partners client is a specialised information technology company that is working with a high end client on an exciting project. The Network Security Support Engineer will be working on a contract basis which holds great potential to both add value to your already strong technical skill set.
As a Network Security Support Engineer at ConSol Partners client, you will be fluent English and French. The languages are mandatory as this role will have you predominantly in Namur but also travelling to the clients sites in Wallonia (French speaking areas). You must have your own car and be flexible as to travelling to different sites in Wallonia.
- Configuration and implementation of security and networking equipment related to SCADA network security.
- Strengthening the team to support and manage small requests, scalable maintenance and network incidents.
This position will allow you to utilise the varying experiences you have already gained in previous contracts as well as add technical experience and value to your already gleaming knowledge base.
- IP Network Campus: Cisco – Huawei (CCNA minimum level)
- Firewall Security: Cisco – Checkpoint (required checkpoint certification)
- DNS / DHCP knowledge
- Knowledge of network architecture
- Knowledge of network and system security
- Knowledge of application and incident management
- Team spirit and assertiveness
- Structured and autonomous
Location: Namur, Belgium
Contract Length: 6 Months +
Day Rate: 350EUR – 425EUR Per Day
We are interviewing for this role immediately. Please click the link below to find out more information and apply for the role.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.