ConSol Partners’ client a leading Trade finance company are looking for multiple Network Engineers to work on a 6 month extendable contract in either Frankfurt or Kaiserslautern in Germany. Please see below for more information:
Job title: Network Engineer
Location: Frankfurt or Kaiserslautern
Length: 6 month contract (long Term contract extension)
Languages: English Fluent & Basic German
- You must have 5 + years network engineering experience
- You must have experience implementing, supporting, maintaining and administrating WAN, LAN, SAN and related aspects of Data Center Operations in our European data centers.
- You will have excellent knowledge of network administration, best current practices, IP transit, routing & network protocols and all aspects of networking needed to support.
- Knowledge of common protocols such’s as SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, NTP, LDAP, KERBEROUS, RADIUS and FTP
- OSI Model, Routing & Switching concepts and protocols, like LACP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, VPN, HSRP, VLANs, Trunking, Ether-Channel, STP.
- Implementation experience across multiple projects.
- Preferable: ITIL methodologies like Change Management, Problem Management, Root Cause Analysis, Post Mortem Analysis
If you are interested in the available position please send your updated CV or contact D: +44 (0) 0203 – 207 – 7731
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.