NAS ARCHITECT (STORAGE ARCHITECT) / LUXEMBOURG / 6 MONTHS
ConSol Partners client is a ICT Services and Solutions provider to the public sector who are looking for a NAS Architect to join the team for a long term project. The NAS Architect will be working on a contract basis which holds great potential add value to your already strong skill set and experience.
Job title: NAS Architect (Storage Architect)
Day Rate: 400-450EUR Per Day
Contract Length: 6 months initial (long term project)
The NAS Architect will be an excellent communicator. You will be able to translate requirements into functional architecture and be able to explain complex infrastructure to the operational teams. A strong background working in operational teams and participating in projects is a must.
The NAS Architect should be able to complete the following activities:
- Design solutions in NetApp, Dell-EMC² Isilion and HDS HNAS (object storage).
- Write Architectures documentations and SOP
- Transition/Hand-over infrastructure to Operational Team
- Provide level 3 support for operational teams.
The following requirements/experience will be required of the NAS Architect:
- NetApp 7mode and Cluster mode expertise including API (sdk)
- Dell-Emc² Isilon knowledge
- Knowledge in HNAS is a strong asset
- Netapp Certification preferred
- Scripting knowledge perl or python
- Understanding of production constraints
- ITIL and project management methodologies is a real advantage.
You own a university degree or equivalent level through experience and professional training.
You are willing to travel in order to attend industry events and customer meetings. You are fluent in English at a spoken, listening and writing level.
We are interviewing for this role immediately. Please click the link below to find out more information and apply for the role.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.