Media Enterprise Architect
ConSol Partners are currently working in conjunction with an industry leading, multi-billion dollar turnover Cloud Services provider and are currently looking to speak with an experienced Media Enterprise Architect’s in the Paris area. Any potential candidate will need to have experience within media technologies.
Due to ConSol Partners client’s tremendous growth we are looking to speak with driven, smart and experienced Media Enterprise Architect’s that have vast experience covering France.
As a Media Enterprise Architect some of the responsibilities will include:
- Work with existing customers to fill all customer desires and business objectives.
- Perform requirements and gathering objectives in turn writing functional specifications.
- Review/define architectural design documentation.
- Offer assistance to more junior architects offering guidance and consultancy.
- Provide consistent project updates.
To be considered for the role of Media Enterprise Architect a candidate should exhibit the following qualifications:
- Relevant experience within in media technologies (VOD, Streaming, OTT, CDN).
- Must have consulting or customer facing experience in technology media roles.
- Must speak fluent English and French.
- Must have experience with internet protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS
- Willing to travel 20 – 30 % across France.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
Position: Media Enterprise Architect
Location: France – Paris