ConSol Partners’ client is a global market leading Telecommunications Company urgently looking for a Linux Engineer to work on a 6 month extendable in Brussels, Belgium
Job Title: Linux Engineer
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Contract Length: 6 Month Contract (12 Month extension)
You will become an active member of the IT infrastructure engineering team and maintain strong relationships with your peers from the operational, architect, network teams.
- Linux Engineering (not architecture) must be strongest
- HP/EMC storage experience
- KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine)
- Automation experience
Good understanding of:
- SAN & NAS technologies: V-MAX, VNX, 3-PAR.
- Virtualization platforms: VMware & KVM.
- IaaS services: AWS, Google & Azure
- Datacenter routing & switching (incl. integration with firewalling layers): BGP, OSPF, 802.1Q, QinQ, Vswitch, Virtual Connect, VXLAN, NSX.
If you are interested in the available position please send your updated CV or contact D: +44 (0) 0203 – 207 – 7731
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.