Juniper Network Consultant (SDN/Contrail) / London / 12 Months
Juniper Network Consultant (SDN/Contrail) / London, United Kingdom
ConSol Partners client is a global network service provider who are looking for a Juniper Network Consultant to join the team. The project will be based in London with regular travel to the clients European customers. This a very rewarding roll which will add to your existing impressive set of skills and experience.
As a Juniper Network Consultant (SDN/Contrail/Openstack) at ConSol Partners client, you will be able to work both solely and as a team. You will be working both in London and at the clients customers on site locations in Europe. You will have a passion for networking and have no issue with client facing missions in whom you will work closely along with colleagues to help test, design and plan new deployments of products and features. You will take ownership of the architecture and design (SDN/Contrail) and provide technical guidance to fellow team members.
Your daily tasks will include the following:
- Be the technical lead for major network deployments and migrations. You will produce design, validation and migrations plans.
- Lead implementation and/or execution of those plans.
- Evaluate customer networks for performance, scalability, and security and provide recommendations to customers about improvements to network configurations and topologies to prevent problems before they occur.
- Support networks in early stages of deployment.
- Formulate network management strategies.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the customer’s technical management and teams.
- Building a strong customer relationship to become the trusted advisor for the Customer Engineering teams.
The right candidate for the role will be willing to work both in London and also travel to Europe to visit clients/clients offices. To be considered for this Juniper Network Consultant role, you must obtain the following set of skills and experience:
- Education to bachelor degree level preferred, with 5+ years of experience in a technical role (Service Provider networks and/or large Enterprises), including 3+ years spent supporting large IP networks.
- Hands on experience with SDN/NFV/Contrail/Openstack/Cloud CPE.
- Good industry knowledge. Broad technical expertise, e.g. Security, switching and management system.
- Very strong knowledge (JNCIP/JNCIE) of the operation, design principles and troubleshooting of Openstack – this is key.
- Very good relational skills.
- Effective consultancy, planning & communication skills, excellent inter-personal skills, ability to work on multiple projects and manage customers appropriately.
- Excellent communication skills.
Contract Length: 12 Months
Day Rate: Very Attractive
We are interviewing for this role immediately. Please click the link below to find out more information and apply for the role.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.