Infrastructure Project Manager
ConSol Partners’ client is a global system integrator looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to work on a 6 months renewable Contract contract in Luxembourg. Please see below for more information:
Job title: Infrastructure Project Manager
Length: 6 months Contract
Languages: Fluent in English
- You will manage projects delivered by a third party (Datacenter based in Luxembourg)
- 5 + years project management experience
- Technical Background is an asset, already working with datacenter too (We don’t need someone with knowledge about cabling and so one, we are focus on systems and middleware’s)
- PMP or Prince2 certification is a Plus
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of assigned projects to ensure project goals or objectives are accomplished within approved timeframe, scope and budget.
- RAID approach (Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies) is a +
If you are interested in the available position please send your updated CV or contact D: +44 (0) 0203 – 207 – 7731
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.