Infrastructure IT Project Manager / Brussels, Belgium
Infrastructure Project Manager / 6-12 Months / Brussels, Belgium
ConSol Partners client is a Cisco Gold partner who are looking for a Project Manager to join the Infrastructure team in Belgium. The right candidate will be working on a contract basis which will hold huge potential and experience.
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Contract length: 6/12 Months
Day Rate: Depending on experience
As a Project Manager at ConSol Partners client, you will be taking the lead and delivery of multi-functional projects in various enterprise environments. The Project Manager will take projects from the original concept and see it through to the final implementation. Excellent communication and coordination is a big importance and is vital to the role. This is a Infrastructure focused Project managment role. You will be dealing with Network, Security and Voice projects.
This involves client facing and interfacing with stakeholders. The project manager will also obtain/deliver the following:
- The Project Manager adheres to and ensures that the project delivers the as-sold solution, remains within budget, is delivered on time, while achieving quality criteria and maintaining client satisfaction.
- She or he demonstrates good team leadership, motivation ability and business acumen.
- She/he has a good understanding of project life cycles, and takes responsibility for all aspects of the full life-cycle of the assigned projects.
- Managing risks, issues within pre-determined parameters.
- Providing financial, technical updates of any known issues/risks to PM lead.
- Being primary point of contact with client.
- Working in compliance with PRIMER Methodology from initiation to acceptance of the project.
- Provide assistance to pre-sales & Sales team with customer sales engagement.
The Project Manager will obtain/experienced the following, these are vital and a MUST for the role.
- University degree or equivalent
- Minimum 6 year’s experience in the ICT infrastructure environment.
- Min 4 years project management experience.
- Knowledge/Certification of Project Management methodology is an asset
The Project Manager will obtain the following set of personal skills:
- Fluent in both English and or Dutch/French.
- Results driven; forward thinking with a problem solving mentality.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Sense of leadership and responsibility.
- Dynamic, organised and ability to cope with a high pressure environment.
- Able to manage significant inputs & relationships with third parties throughout the full life cycle.
- Flexible. Some evening and weekend work will be required.
- Willing to travel to various Belgium locations (typically Brussels/Flanders/Antwerp).
- Previous experience in Infrastructure project management roles is a must.
We are interviewing for this role immediately. Please click the link below to find out more information and apply for the role.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.