IAM Developer – Belgium – Freelance – Forgerock/OpenAM
ConSol Partners customer is a global ICT services provider located in Belgium who are seeking an experienced IAM Developer for a long term project.
For the extension of the IAM development team, my client is searching for a skilled developer.
The Identity/Access Management (IAM) System Developer ensures that end-user needs for access to the current systems are met in a secure, comprehensive and cost-effective manner.
The IAM developer is responsible for the ongoing migration, development, deployment, and support of the IAM system. The IAM System Developer identifies business needs, implements these in the IAM system, administers the IAM components and overall system, and resolves complex system problems.
Identifies gaps in the current IAM setup and process infrastructure; investigates options and makes recommendations.
The successful IAM Developer will have the following experience:
– Proven experience within the IAM environment
– Experience with computing, network and system software environments.
– Experience in Forgerock, OpenAM, OpenDJ, OpenIDM and Open IG
– Technically gifted and able to work efficiently within a fast paced working environment
– The IAM System Developer performs technical analysis, design, installation, maintenance and modification of the IAM platform
– Writes code to integrate IAM components (e.g. drivers, connectors, scripts, programs)
– Troubleshoots IAM system/component failures as they occur and provides solutions.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
This is an urgent requirement we have interview slots booked this week so If you are interested please send your updated CV or feel free to give me a call on 0203 697 2171 for further information.