GDPR Project Manager
GDPR Project Manager – Banking Industry – Amsterdam, Netherlands
ConSol Partners’ client is a leading bank in Holland who are looking to become GDPR compliant before May 2018. They are looking for Dutch speaking Project Managers to help lead the delivery of the various IT transformations that they have planned.
As the Project Manager on site you will help the delivery team with traditional tasks:
- Agile Project Delivery
- Stakeholder Management
- Managing timescales and deliverables
- Previous experience in the banking
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Management
- At least 1 prior project relating to GDPR
- Proven experience with data transformation projects
- Fluent Dutch
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.