Full Stack Developer
ConSol Partner’s client is a market leading Cyber Security vendor. They currently work with leading organisations in helping their businesses transform to work with greater speed. They are currently seeking a Full Stack Developer that will help build tools that can dig deep into various data sources and make business decision based in this information.
- As a true “Full-Stack” role, we envisage a UI which allows users to specify and view the data they are seeking, partners with a Back End which extracts the data from multiple sources.
- The Full Stack Engineer will be responsible for the development of the pathways along which the data will travel.
- Our ideal candidate will not necessarily be an expert in front end and back end, however they should have a reasonable understanding of both, as well as keen interest to learn more about being a great Full Stack Developer
- You who will be given a certain degree of freedom to turn high-level project requirements into a working prototype and solution, very quickly, with minimal handholding.
- The solutions we are developing are highly bespoke and as such, you will not be restricted into a particular technology stack; the ability to spot and use the best tool to get the job done is key.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- A good understanding of front end tech such as HTML and CSS
- Proficiency in at least two of the following languages/framework for building backend web services: Java, Ruby, Go, js, Python, Scala
- Good grasp of SQL or NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, RethinkDB etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of RESTful web services
- Strong object-oriented thinking and knowledge of OO design patterns
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with
headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.