Full-Stack Developer – Innovative Next Generation Gaming
Full-Stack Developer – Innovative Next Generation Gaming Technology – Los Angeles, California
Our client is US based and in the process of building a custom platform that allows game developers to offer legal real prize matches for their players. The goal is to change how video games are being played by offering developer services to gaming companies. The stack is made of Ruby on the backend platform; exploring new services in Node, Elixir, & Clojure + Datomic, with React and Redux powering the frontend applications.
The client has a fast-growing team with a strong engineering culture. We value collaboration and creativity – every engineer contributes to the overall development process, product design, and roadmap of the company.
As a Full-Stack Developer you will build features across the companies platform API and web applications and dashboards. You will work with the engineering, product teams, and UX to define the requirements and build and test the features.
- 2+ years’ experience in server side development designing, building, and maintaining APIs using Ruby
- Autonomy and self-motivation with a get it done attitude
- Interest in security, scalability, and sustainability
- Great communication and team-work skills
- Experience and interest in learning new technologies – Clojure, Go, and Node.js to name a few
- A background in functional or reactive programming
SALARY: Six figure basic + bonus, car allowance, stock options, and corporate benefits
LOCATION: Culver City, Los Angeles, CA