Financial Compliance Consultant – Brexit
ConSol Partners client are a well-established bank, based in Central London.
They are searching for a well versed consultants with good experience with Financial compliance to come in an give them a view on Brexit from a compliance perspective.
Project: Compliance Transformation
Role/Main function: Advisory
- Good Financial Services compliance experience
- Ideally come from a good reg compliance background with a broad knowledge base across compliance as a whole
- Up to date with upcoming regulations and has a view on Brexit and the potential impacts of that on the business.
- Be able to look into the business and be able to deliver advisory based on knowledge and experience
- Experience working with Offshore teams on outsourcing projects
About ConSol Partners
ConSol Partners are an award-winning, dynamic staffing/recruitment consultancy (based in London, Liverpool Street) with an international focus, having placed in over 55 countries across the Telecommunications, Technology and Digital Media Space. Our Headquarters are in London, with regional offices in Los Angeles and Boston.