ConSol Partners’ client is a global market-leading Managed Service Provider with over 2,500 employees worldwide extending from Europe to North America, the Middle East and Africa. ConSol Partners’ client operates one of the largest cloud services platforms within the telecommunications sector and offer a host of IT services to a variety of customer ranging from international enterprises to global telecommunications operators.
As a Field Engineer you would be responsible for:
- Daily support regarding Networking technologies, including maintenance and implementation.
- Being part of a 24×7 first line field operations team, work on-site and meet clients on a daily basis across Frankfurt.
- Manage suppliers whilst ensuring they are working within safety and security regulations.
- Working directly with the service delivery and sales teams with regards to understanding, installing, testing and de-installing the various work components.
The ideal Field Engineer would bring:
- Solid knowledge of performing end-to-end testing as well as performance testing using telecommunication test equipment (SDH, IP, DWDM services)
- A strong knowledge of fibre optic testing (OTDR, PMD, Power Meter)
- A good understanding of telecommunications as well as experience with telecoms fibre networks and multi-side project planning
- Good working proficiency in both German and English
- Driven, self-motivated personality
- Focused on detail
- Well organised
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible and capable of quickly adapting to new environments
- An excellent team player
About ConSol Partners
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.