Embedded Software Developer (Automotive)
Embedded Software Developer
Job Type: 12+ month contract with extension or to go permanent
Major tier 1 automotive supplier.
You will be working as part of a skilled team on the company’s new projects.
- University degree in, master or bachelor, in software engineering, or similar
- Experience within design and developing embedded real-time software in the automotive industry
- Good knowledge C
- Knowledge in other programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, GUI (graphic interface) is preferred
- Knowledge of microcontrollers used in the automotive field
- Good knowledge with CAN, LIN or similar interfaces
- Knowledge in Automotive Spice and ISO 26262 is preferred
- Fluency in spoken and written English
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.