Dutch-Speaking Cisco UC Consultant
Working as part of a growing Infrastructure team in Antwerp, the Unified Communications consultant will be responsible for the day to day management of this large enterprise telephony network. You will be involved in design/implementations/migrations and daily operational tasks of the company’s IPT platforms – namely Cisco and Mitel.
Position: IP Telephony Consultant
Start Date: Immediate
Project Duration: 3 years, minimum
Languages: English & Dutch
Skillset: Cisco UC expertise, Voxtron knowledge a big plus, Mitel knowledge a plus
- You are involved in the realization of complex telephony projects, but at the same time it is a driving force for migrations, integrations and upgrades on customer’s telephony platforms.
- You bring technical / architectural proposals to improve the current infrastructure.
- You are responsible for the daily management of the telephony environment.
- You are responsible for setting up, validating & documenting a disaster recovery scenario.
- You optimize the monitoring environment, reporting & performance testing.
- You provide documentation & procedures for the different audiences ranging from service desk to colleague engineers
- You are responsible for support during incidents and communication with customers and colleagues
- You participate in the 24/7 standby arrangement after a start-up period.
- You have at least five years of work experience gained in a telecom / data environment and have a thorough knowledge of VoIP / SIP
- You have both practice experience and theoretical knowledge of Call Managers, SBCs, Media Gateways & IVRs.
- More specifically, you have a good knowledge and experience with Cisco complex telephony systems.
- Knowledge on Mitel platforms and Voxtron contact centre solutions is highly valuable.
- You are a communicative team player who can solve problems in a stress-free and independent way.
- You are a fluent Dutch speaker with a good knowledge of English and a basic level of French would also be advantageous.
If this position could be of interest to you, or someone you know, please click on the APPLY button below and your CV will receive our IMMEDIATE attention.
Alternatively, please contact Giancarlo Fiesco on +44 (0)203 697 2174