ConSol Partners’ client is using a state of the art machine learning software to help transform client’s interests into profitable financial transactions. ConSol Partner’s client offers a money management service for some of the wealthiest people around the globe and has received financial backing from some 20+ banking industry leaders. The client now seeks a “DevOps Engineer” to join there London team to design and implement new solutions keeping operations running at 100% whilst the client up scales.
As a DevOps Engineer, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and upgrade current infrastructure.
- Design and implement new solutions to keep up with company up scaling.
- Deploy in house hardware for clients.
- Set up secure infrastructures that allow minuet damage from malicious or accidental damage.
The required skills of a DevOps Engineer include:
- Experience using Jenkins or similar.
- A container orchestration solution such as ECS or Kubernetes.
- Experience using AWS services such as EC2, ELB, S3, RDS.
- An understanding of ELK.
- Experience of setting up secure infrastructures.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.