ConSol Partners client are a tier-1 international bank, based in Canary Wharf London.
The contract will run untill the end of year, and then extentions will be likely,
This role is for a Data Analyst supporting the team to monitor, identify, analyse, communicate and support the implementation of the MiFiD II regulatory reform programme. You will be a key team memeber in advising the MiFID II programme where they can source thier data drom.
A Data Analyst is required to define and establish the processes and data in relation to MI for a strategic and regulatory driven initiative. Duties will include:
- Working with the project team and senior business representatives, identify MI and KPI’s that are required across the business
- Identifying data requirements and acquiring data from multiple sources
- Identifying, analysing and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Interpreting data and analysing results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Developing new reporting tool in order to manipulate data
- Developing new processes and writing procedures for development of new MI dashboards
- Establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders and sponsors within global business units and delivery teams
- Able to work 5 days per week in Canary Wharf, London.
Qualifications / Education
- Degree (or equivalent)
- Accounting qualification advantageous
Skills & Knowledge
- Broad financial services experience/ relevent experience working in a bank/banking.
- Good understanding of regulatory developments particularly MiFID II
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- MS Excel – Advanced
- SQL knowledge would be advantageous
- Ability to quickly analyse data and report
- 5 years + Data Analyst experience
- Data modelling experience
- Highly organised, structured and result driven
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders
The Data Analyst should have prior experience working with Management Information, and relevant tools such as Qlikview or Tableau for example to stand the best chance of succes.
We are searhcing for somebody who is immediately available, there will be 1 stage interviews taking place as early as Friday 16th of June.
Short notice periods can be considered, but ability to interview quickly is important.
Click to apply, or get in touch for further details.