Cyber Security Sales Representative – London
Job title – Cyber Security Sales Representative
Location – London
Salary – £140,000 – £170,000 OTE split 50/50 + benefits + stocks
ConSol Partners’ client is a well established and well respected cyber security vendor who are currently experiencing a huge success in their growth and development. As a Sales Representative covering the UK&I the earning potential with the role is huge, particularly in the first year as the dedicated resource team have already uncovered hundereds of potential sales ready to be broken in to. ConSol Partner’s client have cultivated a real dynamic atmosphere in their London office and are looking for true hunters to bring on new business in a high-growth market.
As a Sales Representative some of your responsibilities will include;
- Hunting and on boarding new logos across the UK, focusing on targeting clients within specific territories.
- Mapping the market within the region, identifying the key players and maintaining visibility on all significant business opportunities in the territory.
- Defining sales strategies and proposals whilst collaborating with other team members across the UK and EMEA.
- Managing and documenting the sales pipeline to ensure targets are met and exceeded.
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience selling cyber security technologies
- History of overachieving sales targets
- Strong history of onboarding new enterprise customers
- A hunter mentality and be happy to lead from the front
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.