Customer Support Engineer
ConSol Partners are currently looking for Customer Support Engineer to come in and join the team in Netherlands on an initial 12 month contract. I have multiple interview slots available, and they would look to hire the successful applicant at their earliest convenience.
Scope of work:
The Customer Support Engineer supports the complaint handling (CoHa) process with the following tasks:
– Intake, tracking, monitoring and administration of returned parts. Tracking is done especially between the different sites.
– Shipments of products to customers
– Reviewing, preparing and publishing reports in the complaints tool called CQC (Customer Quality Complaint)
– Daily delivery of the parts to the different stages of the process.
– Support in KPI reporting (weekly-monthly)
– Preparation of Daily CoHa meeting, including action list
– Organisation and chairing of escalation meetings (in case of situations where throughput time targets are expected not to be met)
– Super-User activities- task to support CoHa process to maintain system.
Education: Technical studies on Vocational or Bachelor level MBO/HBO Experience with the Semiconductors business and Customer Service/Quality is beneficial.
– Technical studies on Vocational or Bachelor level > 5 years
– Experience with the Semiconductors business and Customer Service/Quality is beneficial 1-3 years
– Experience CQC is a plus 1-3 years
– Result driven is a MUST 3-5 years
– Customer focus is MUST 3-5 years
– Semicon is a PLUS 1-3 years
Language: Fluent Dutch (Plus) and English (Must)
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.