Cloud Architect – AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platforms, UK
Cloud Architect – AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platforms
Location – London
Salary – Up to £120, 000 + Bonus + Benefits
ConSol Partners’ client is a well-established Analytics and data warehousing vendor with a global presence. With the ever growing use of data, the statistical analysis used for data-driven decisions becomes increasingly prevalent. As a trusted partner of FTSE 100 clients this particular company has a well desired portfolio to meet the ever demanding needs of successful organisations. Through the acquisition of a number of companies globally the demand to support various projects in Germany is at an all-time high. This has led to a need to bring on the best Cloud Architects to drive further success and become a market leader.
As a Cloud Architect some of your responsibilities will include:
- Design and define cloud architectural solutions and oversee the implementations
- Work closely with senior stakeholders on a technical and business level to provide correct solution and best practice
- Consult with customers and gather requirements and translate into designs and configurations
- Be responsible for Test Drives, Proof of Concepts (PoC), advise on SaaS offerings and work closely with partners
- Advise and educate customers on agile methodologies, DevOps tools and practises.
- A cloud professional with a recent certificate with AWS/Azure or Google Cloud platforms
- 3 years’ experience of working as a Architect delivering successful migration projects
- Proficient in designing, building and deploying infrastructure at a complex level
- Ability to work as a consultant and maintain and extend existing customer relationships
- Strong understanding of the latest cloud services/products e.g. EC2, S3, Redshift etc.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Good to have:
- Experience with Big Data/Analytics technologies e.g. Cloudera, Hortonworks, Hadoop, SAS, Tableu etc.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.