Business Development Representative – Italian Speaking
ConSol Partners’ client is one of the fastest growing pre-IPO SaaS vendors globally, operating within in the Life Sciences Cloud and Pharmaceutical industries. ConSol Partners’ client is responsible for creating the largest SaaS based network, delivering official medicines and vaccines throughout the pharmaceutical supply chain. ConSol Partners’ client has cultivated and achieved a real start up atmosphere in their London office and is looking for dynamic salespeople to bring on new business in a very high-growth market. ConSol Partners’ client recently received a multi-million dollar investment in their Series C funding through some of the United States’ largest Venture Capital companies and is using that to fund their European expansion.
As a Business Development Representative, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Achieving and/or surpassing performance targets for number of calls, qualified, sales opportunities passed and pipeline contribution.
- Operating within an assigned territory to qualify, develop, and improve marketing supplied leads for Account Executives.
- Conducting research on companies as a part of opportunity qualification and creation of activities.
- Developing new business and promoting company growth within expanding markets.
The required skills of a Business Development Representative include:
- Cold-calling, telesales or inside sales experience.
- Undertaking research and intelligence collecting on cold prospect accounts.
- Having experience with Salesforce CRM, LinkedIn, and any other Sales searching tools.
- An understanding of cloud software/SaaS.
- Must speak fluent Italian.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.