Business Development Representative – German Speaking
ConSol Partners’ client is a Pre-IPO US Cyber Security vendor. Industry leading, they have experienced rapid growth over the last few years and continue to expand across EMEA. Due to a number of customer acquisitions in EMEA ConSol Partners client needs to build their sales team by on boarding an Inside Sales Representative to help grow the company and continue to open new business opportunities.
As a Business Development Representative, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Achieving and/or surpassing performance targets for number of calls, qualified, sales opportunities passed and pipeline contribution.
- Operating within an assigned territory to qualify, develop, and improve marketing supplied leads for Account Executives.
- Conducting research on companies as a part of opportunity qualification and creation of activities.
- Developing new business and promoting company growth within expanding markets.
The required skills of a Business Development Representative include:
- Cold-calling, telesales or inside sales experience.
- Undertaking research and intelligence collecting on cold prospect accounts.
- Having experience with CRM, LinkedIn, and any other Sales searching tools.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security solutions such as Endpoint and Antivirus.
- Must speak fluent English/German.
Job title – Business Development Representative – German Speaking
Location – Reading
Salary – €35,000 – €40,000 – Double OTE
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.