Business Development Representative – German Speaking
ConSol Partners’ client is a Pre-IPO US Cyber Security vendor. Industry leading, they have experienced rapid growth over the last few years and continue to expand across EMEA. Due to a number of customer acquisitions in EMEA ConSol Partners client needs to build their sales team by on boarding a Business Development Representative to help grow the company and open new business opportunities.
As a Business Development Representative, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Achieving and/or surpassing performance targets for number of calls, qualified, sales opportunities passed and pipeline contribution.
- Operating within an assigned territory to qualify, develop, and improve marketing supplied leads for Account Executives.
- Conducting research on companies as a part of opportunity qualification and creation of activities.
- Developing new business and promoting company growth within expanding markets.
The required skills of a Business Development Representative include:
- Cold-calling, telesales or inside sales experience.
- Undertaking research and intelligence collecting on cold prospect accounts.
- Having experience with CRM, LinkedIn, and any other Sales searching tools.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security solutions such as Endpoint and Antivirus.
- Must speak fluent English/German.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.