Business Analyst Private Banking
ConSol Partners client, a private bank based in Antwerp, Belgium are searching for two Business Analysts to join them on a long term contract/ freelance basis.
Mid to long term contracts will be offered, with extensions most likely.
The overall aim and scope of this program is a modernisation of the bank, with the objective of them moving away from the status-quo of being a bank that uses technology, and becoming a tech focused firm that offers private banking services.
To be suitable you must have the following skills and experience:
- 5 Years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Recent experience in Private banking / HNWI projects, with a good knowledge gained from this work.
- Have a self-starting mentality, to go and hunt down & identify potential problems.
- Have worked on automation in the past, they are trying to make anything which takes under 5 minutes a day automatic.
- Knows technology/ is an IT BA. At the very least you will need to have worked on transformation programmes within banks before.
- The right culture fit. This will be assessed in two main ways:
- You have the right personality and temperament to work and fit in with their young, local teams (often individuals in their early to mid-thirties).
- You are able to communicate effectively with the predominantly Dutch speaking work force.
Whilst the bank can wait for the right individual to start if they have a notice period ect, there is a limited window to apply for this role.
Once our quota has been hit, we will not be sending anymore profiles, so please do not hesitate to get in touch should you be interested.
About ConSol Partners
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital