ConSol Partners client, are a tier-1 international investment bank based in Central London.
They are currently searching for a Business Analyst, with prior experience working on the regulation to join the pre-running programme.
The initial contract will run until end of year, and most likely be subject for further extensions until May 2018.
The Business Analyst should have both good experience on GDPR, and Data Analysis skills. The successful consultant will have experience working on a number of full life cycle projects
- Very good Business Analysis skills & experience across full project life cycle
- Talented data analyst, with proven project experience
- Is able to work with both IT & business teams, across the banks global locations
- Knowledge and delivery experience of GDPR & the challenges around delivering compliance
- Experience/background in Banking/Financial Services- ideally having worked previously in an investment bank.
- Available to start within 4 weeks
- Can work in central London 5 days per week
Click the link to apply, please provide a telephone number/ have this listed on your CV for quickest contact.
About ConSol Partners
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital