ConSol Partners client, a large international company, focused on manufacturing & distribution are searching for a Business Analyst, to join their team in Gothenburg, Sweden.
As Business Analyst you will be involved in one or several of following activities: Stakeholder requirements needs, end user studies, process definitions, pre-studies, modelling and design ideation to find the optimal solution and requirement management of our IT solutions. You will work in a delivery team, where global complexity and business innovation is part of your daily work. You will have a key role in IT projects and deliveries. You will be the driving force in a lot of different activities: stakeholder requirements, end user studies, pre-studies, modeling and design ideation, quality assurance activities, end user support and application support documentation. This job gives you a chance to work with one of the top Manufacturing Company and embrace new career challenges.
The complete responsibility of this role is to secure business and IT requirements and support the full utilization of solutions. Consult on best practices in the design, development, documentation, configuration, testing and integration of the business systems.
The job involves with the below defined set of responsibilities:
- Determining and clarifying strategic and operational problems via consultation with different stakeholders
- Identifying problems and seeking solutions
- Reviewing current strategy
- Collecting, analyzing and interpreting data and statistics
- Compiling and presenting information
- Identifying and assessing the pros and cons of possible strategies
- Outlining objectives
- Developing, advising about and implementing agreed solutions
- Developing use cases / user stories
- >7 years of experience working as BA for Manufacturing Organization
- Expert in business understanding of Manufacturing & logistics domain primarily in Supply Chain Management, Production planning and Distribution area of systems.
- Have a strong business focus and dedication to meet the expectations and requirements of the business
- Ability to translate and balance functional and non-functional business requirements into sustainable and cost efficient solution design
- Good communication, collaboration and networking skills in a global environment
- Proficiency in tools like Enterprise Architect and MS Visio
- Concept and experience in UML use case building
- Fluent in English and Swedish (flexible for good English only speaking candidates)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Gather and analyze information skillfully
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities.
About ConSol Partners
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital