ConSol Partners client are a tier-1 investment bank based in central London.
They are in urgent need of an IT focused Business Analyst, who can integrate products with up/down stream systems.
Please only apply if:
- You are set up to work as a contractor in the UK.
- Can start within 1-2 weeks.
- Can interview face to face in central London over the next few business days.
- Have a sound knowledge on one of the financial products listed, know the system and have some knowledge on MiFID II.
The full job-spec can be seen below, but here are the four product focus’s:
- 1x FX Derivatives (Swaps, Forwards, NDFs, Options, Complex Exotics) and integration with FXall and/or FXG
- 1 x Fixed Income Cash and integration with TSOX/ALLQ
- 1 x Cash Equities include ETFs and integration with EMSX
- 1 x OTC Derivatives (Rates and Credit) and integration with FinIQ
We are looking to build a small team in London to focus on Wealth Management requirements within Capital Markets.
This area is receiving multi-year funding to streamline processes, modernise the technology stack and create a global solution across asset classes to increase Straight Through Processing throughout the WM Value Chain.
We focus on re-engineering and build out of our existing trade lifecycle processes for WM products.
The team will be part of a much wider team across the globe responsible for the DealingTrading IT estate. There would be scope for movement across teams and projects.
- Analyse business requirements documentation received from Domain Management
- Formulate and create Functional Specification documentation, in close working with other Business Analysts and Application owners/Solution architects
- Analyse technical project requirement documentation received from Application Management, for business/functional impacts.
- Create and modify business facing documentation (e.g. user manuals, solution briefs, functional summaries)
- Support testing on behalf of users, operations, and testing teams potentially including test plans, test cases, test-data and review of interface testing between different applications, when required
- Work with application developers to resolve functional issues from user acceptance testing (UATs) to help find solutions for various functional issues
- Work closely with business analysts in solution requirements and solution maintenance areas
- Work with Application Management area for functional area trouble shooting and resolution to reported bugs / issues on applications
- Link gaps between current and future business environment to measurable financial metrics
- Define guiding principles and attributes for designing key business processes
- Translate vision and strategy into core business processes
You will have:
- Bachelors/Masters degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science or an IT- related diploma (or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of the trade lifecycle
- Understanding of the intricacies of the Wealth Management business
- Experience in IT
- Experience in working with business requirements and detailing them into System level Functional Specifications
- Analytical ability to ensure comprehensiveness and detail level articulation of in analysing and specifying of functional details
- Ability to communicate functional level details to technical analysts and solution developers – to support transition, translation and development
- Knowledge of methods and tools used to write functional specification documents, for instance – Business Requirement Documents, Functional Requirement Documents etc.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot and establish functional issues in production, solution testing, etc.
- Possess basic level understanding of technical aspects including middleware, to independently run interfaces tests (between applications, services)
- Fluent in English (written/verbal)
You will be:
- Highly motivated, resilient and driven individual who is able to work effectively under pressure and to deliver on tight deadlines
- Able to manage time and prioritise work
- Experienced in Wealth Management and Front Office interaction on Pre Trade and Trade Lifecycle Systems
This is a very urgent position, if applicable and interested, don’t hesitate to click to apply.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.