Account Manager Italian Speaking
ConSol Partners’ client is a global market-leading Managed Service Provider with over 2,500 employees worldwide extending from Europe to North America, the Middle East and Africa. ConSol Partners’ client operates one of the largest cloud services platforms within the telecommunications sector. ConSol Partners’ client offer a host of IT services to a variety of customer ranging from international enterprises to global telecommunications operators.
As an Account Manager – Italian Speaking, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and develop a number of named accounts.
- Responsible for sales activities to grow revenue and achieve or exceed targets
- Conducting research on companies as a part of opportunity qualification and creation of activities.
- Developing new business and promoting company growth within expanding markets.
- Collaborate with other sales team members to follow up to delivered proposals and quotes to customers.
The required skills of an Account Manager include:
- 3+ years cold-calling, telesales or inside sales experience.
- Basic understanding of telco products such as: IP, cloud services, VPN, VOIP, hosting, Ethernet etc.
- Undertaking research and intelligence collecting on cold prospect accounts.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, LinkedIn, and any other Sales searching tools.
- Fluent Italian.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.