Account Director – Banking – Analytics, Data Warehousing, BI
Account Director – Banking
Location – UK
Salary – Up to £170,000 OTE (50/50 split) + benefits
ConSol Partners’ client is a well established Analytics and data warehousing vendor with a global presence. With the ever growing use of data, the statistical analysis used for data-driven decisions becomes increasingly prevalent. With a number of FTSE 100 clients this particular company has a well desired portfolio to meet the ever demanding needs of successful organisations.
As an account director some of your responsibilities will include;
- Managing the relationship of a key customer and all its key stakeholders
- To continue selling complex analytical solutions and services to a customer already heavily involved with several offerings.
- Managing the complete sales cycle and increase the revenue already generated year on year
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling complex solutions into the financial sector i.e. retail banks
- History of overachieving yearly defined sales quota
- Proven experience of managing a key customer/s over a sustained period
- A willingness to focus solely on one account maintaining a key relationships with stakeholders
- Knowledge of analytics, business intelligence, data warehousing solutions and services is highly desirable
- Happy to be working several days a week in Swindon
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with
headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol
Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies,
Global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.