2 Oracle Database Administrators
ConSol Partners’ client is a global system integrator looking for 2 Oracle Database Administrators to work on a 3 month renewable Contract in Luxembourg. Please see below for more information:
Job title: 2 Oracle Database Administrators
Length: 3 months Contract
- System administration of Oracle databases platforms and Oracle Exadata
- You are responsible to Perform Oracle database installation and configuration, tuning, capacity planning, health checks, backups/recovery and change management.
- Follow-up of incidents, problems, changes related to this Troubleshoots issues with database instances and eliminates root causes through systematic problem management practices.
- First and second level support for Oracle and other RDBMS (SQL Server/Sybase/DB2).
- Assist in maintaining and improving and innovation Oracle
- Scrupulous follow-up of the rules and the respect for quality, KPI, security baselines and system policies
- Minimum 5 years in the Database domain especially as Oracle
- Certified Oracle (10g /11g / 12c) or equivalent on
- Exadata administration knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of Oracle RAC (mandatory), Oracle Enterprise Manager, RMAN, SQL developer
- Other Rdbms (SQL Server, Sybase, and DB2) knowledge considered an
- You are familiar with ITIL and IT Service management (roles and processes)
If you are interested in the available position please send your updated CV or contact D: +44 (0) 0203 – 207 – 7731
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.